IncrementX advertising technology customizes online advertisements to serve most relevant ads you may see on websites and in applications on your mobile device by collecting various types of non-personally identifiable information. Information used by IncrementX may include non-personally identifiable device or browser specific identifiers (such as Cookie IDs, mobile device advertising identifiers, IP address or your browser’s user agent string). Apart from this non-personally identifiable information demographic and interest information provided by third parties, information about the websites and apps that a browser or device interacts with, information about the advertisements a browser or app displays, location data, and other similar information.
Please note that opting out of interest-based advertising does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that IncrementX no longer deliver ads tailored to your Web preferences and usage patterns on a particular web browser or device.
The IncrementX Opt Out Mechanism will only opt you out of tailored advertising delivered by IncrementX in this browser or in mobile applications on this device (e.g., phones, tablets). It will not opt you out of tailored advertising delivered by IncrementX in other devices or in other browsers you use. To opt out from other browsers and devices, you will need to repeat the opt-out process in such browsers and devices.
- If you opt out, you will still see ads, including contextually tailored ads (i.e., ads tailored to the current website or app you are viewing) and ads based on your current location, they just may not be relevant to your interests. IncrementX may also continue to collect and share the information identified above and in its Privacy Guidelines and use such information for purposes other than delivering tailored advertising.
- If you block the opt-out cookie or your browser is configured to block third-party cookies, then the IncrementX opt-out cookie may not work.
- If cookies are cleared or deleted in your browser, this may inadvertently delete the IncrementX opt-out cookie, and you may need to renew your opt-out choice for that browser. Similarly, if your device’s advertising identifier is reset, you will need to renew your opt-out choice for that device. Attempting to clear your cookies or disable cookies in lieu of using the IncrementX Opt Out Mechanism may be ineffective, as IncrementX uses multiple methods to identify your browser or device.
IncrementX will not collect cross-device information for profiles from a device, or engage in targeting of cross-device advertisements on the device, after you have opted out of tailored advertising on the device.
Please note that you will still see ads if you opt out. The ads delivered via IncrementX will just not be as relevant to you. When you opt out, IncrementX will collect and store information from your device only as needed to honor your opt-out and for limited research and development purposes to improve our device-recognition technology, which also helps to improve our ability to honor your opt-out. When you opt out, IncrementX also stops serving interest-based advertising in mobile apps on that device.
You may also limit ad tracking in mobile app environments on your device. For the most effective and up-to-date methods for doing so, you should consult instructions provided by those device manufacturers. We offer the following information solely for informational purposes, and we cannot guarantee that the methods below are the most current:
- Instructions on how to Limit Ad tracking on Apple Devices.
- Instructions on how to Limit Ad tracking on Android Devices.
In regards to privacy issues. collection of data or Opt out, any questions or concerns can be directed to our dedicated representatives. Please contact them by email at [email protected].