Master Service Agreement
This is a legal agreement between you customers (“advertiser” & partners) and IncrementX, stating the terms and conditions that govern your participation in the contract between you and IncrementX. Please read this master service agreement (“agreement”) before pressing the “signup” button at the bottom of the Signup page. By pressing “signup” you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, press “cancel” and you will be unable to participate in any of the programs offered by IncrementX.
“Customer(s)” means an individual or entity which is the Advertiser who has applied to participate in IncrementX.
“Advertising Material” means the text, graphics, logos, designs, trademarks, and copyrights for any type of advertising including, but not limited to banners, rich media ads, video ads & text ads created by an advertiser.
“Publisher(s)” means one or more customers of IncrementX responsible for the distribution of online Advertising Material on its Website(s) & App (s).
“Publisher´s Properties” means the space, including without limitation, website or e-mail or mobile application where the Publisher(s) incorporate or embed the Advertising Material.
“Partners” refers individually and collectively to partners including but not limited to Google DoubleClick Exchange, AppNexus, Yahoo!, and other Demand Side & Supply Side Partners that we have tied up with to provide the ads & traffic.
“IncrementX Network” means the advertising network owned and operated by IncrementX.
“Ingenious Platform” describes the technology used by IncrementX Network for serving its Partners, Advertisers & Publishers.
“Impressions” means the number of times Advertising Material is served to a person visiting the Publisher’s Website(s).
“Publisher Earnings” means the total revenue generated by the Publisher using the Advertising Materials less IncrementX margin. Publisher earnings are based on the CPM generated by the ad spot.
“eCPM” means effective cost per mile. eCPM is used on the IncrementX Network to calculate the relative cost of an advertising campaign and estimates the cost/revenue per 1000 views of the ad.
“Earnings” means the total revenue generated by the Publisher & Publisher Partners using the Advertising Materials less IncrementX margin. Publisher earnings are based on the CPM generated by the ad spot.
“Third Party” means an entity or person that is not a party to this Agreement.
“Unique Click” means the number of times, as recorded by IncrementX ad serving platform, a user visiting Publisher’s Website(s), as identified by IP address, clicks on Advertising Material. A click on Advertising Material by a particular visitor shall only be counted as a Unique Click once every 24-hour period.
“Administration Panel” means the interface provided by IncrementX to clients (Publishers, Advertisers, Partners, and Third-Party) in order to buy and sell traffic on the IncrementX Network.
“Insertion Order” is a written authorization to display an advertisement on Publisher´s Properties.
- OBJECTBy virtue of this Agreement, Advertiser(s) markets and advertises its goods and services using Advertising Material and Publisher(s) incorporates or embeds the Advertising Material into the Publisher´s Website(s) through IncrementX Network.
- ADVERTISING BUDGET.Advertiser must prepay its advertising budget through PayPal, credit card or wire transfer. Advertiser shall pay all charges according to the currency set up in the IncrementX Administration Panel. Charges are exclusive of taxes. Customer is responsible for paying all taxes, government charges, and reasonable expenses and attorneys fees IncrementX incurs collecting late amounts. Charges are solely based on IncrementX Ad Serving Platform measurements, unless otherwise agreed to in writing. Nothing in these Terms or an IO may obligate IncrementX to do credit to any party. Advertiser acknowledges and agrees that any credit card and related billing and payment information that Advertiser provides to IncrementX may be shared with companies who work on IncrementX’s behalf, such as payment processors and/or credit agencies, solely for the purposes of checking credit, effecting payment to IncrementX and servicing Advertiser’s account.IncrementX reserves the right to withhold deposit or charge Advertiser’s account due to any breach of this Agreement by Advertiser.
- ADVERTISER REFUND POLICYIncrementX strives to offer the best service possible to its clients. Once an Advertiser makes an initial deposit in the IncrementX Ad serving platform, Advertiser has six (6) months from the last payment date to ask for a refund of the balance remaining on the account if he/she isn’t satisfied with the IncrementX Network and has remained in compliance with this Agreement. As soon as an Advertiser makes a second deposit in the IncrementX Ad serving platform, it is hereby understood that a refund will only be issued for a balance greater than $200 and a processing fee of 10% will be deducted from the refund. Advertisers cancelled / terminated by IncrementX for violating these Terms are not entitled to a refund.
- AD SIZES.300×250 (pixels), 315×300, 338×235, 250×250, 468×60, 728×90, 945×100, 120×600, 160×600, 180×1030, 240×480, 200×150, Interstitials (full page), text ads (with 10×10 thumb). More information is available here.
- PUBLICITY.IncrementX shall use the trade names or trademarks of Publishers, Advertisers, Networks or third parties without prior written approval from the party owning such name or mark.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES.Advertiser(s) represents and warrants to IncrementX that none of the advertising provided contains:
- Any material that consists of paraphilia or scatological activities.
- Any material that contains children or minors in adult or sexual situations.
- Any material that offers illegal products or services.
- Promotion of incentives for online activity to surf websites, click on ads, or any activity that artificially enhances website or advertiser metrics.
- Promotion of violence, racial intolerance, or advocacy against any individual, group, or organization.
- Promotion of fake documents, copied material, or paper mills.
- Any unauthorized use of third party trademarks that either creates a likelihood of confusion that consumers will believe the products or services have originated from the trademark owner, or is likely to dilute the value of a known trademark.
- Promotion of drugs or any related paraphernalia
- Sales or offers of certain weapons, alcohol, tobacco or any related paraphernalia. Advertisements for electronic cigarettes are permitted but cannot contain tobacco.
- Promotion or any attempt to profit from human tragedy or suffering.
- Promotion of illegal activities that infringes on the rights of others.
- Promotion of gambling or online betting that allows U.S. registrations. Any gaming advertisement must be pre-approved, meet a minimum monthly budget requirement, and block U.S. registrations using geo-location and other advanced risk controls. Removing U.S. from the registration field is not considered sufficient. If you would like to advertise a gaming service, please contact us at bizdev@IncrementX.com and detail your services process for blocking U.S. registrations, and provide the expected monthly budget and planned geotargeting.
- Any content that targets to children of age 18 and younger.
- Any material that does not respect particular advertising rules added in the Administration Panel for specific Publisher´s Website(s).
- All content, products, and services on / represented in Advertiser’s advertisements are legal to distribute, that it owns or has the legal right to use, and will not infringe, any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights.
- TERMINATION / CANCELLATION.IncrementX may at any time, in its reasonable discretion, immediately terminate this Agreement, or cancel any Ad(s). IncrementX will notify Advertiser(s), Publisher(s) and Third Parties via e-mail of any such termination or cancellation within a reasonable period of time prior to termination or cancellation.Advertiser(s) may cancel any Ads and/or terminate this Agreement with or without cause at any time by deactivating a campaign in the Administration Panel.
If either party does not fulfill a material obligation defined in this Agreement, the other party has the right to terminate this Agreement sixty (60) days following written notice to the party in breach, provided that such material breach remains uncured, without prejudice of the right to claim the damages caused to the non-breaching party.
- CONFIDENTIALITY.You agree not to disclose IncrementX Confidential Information without IncrementX’s prior written consent. “Network Confidential Information” includes without limitation:
- All Network software, technology, programming, technical specifications, materials, guidelines and documentation you learn, develop or obtain that relate to the IncrementX Network.
- Click-through rates or other statistics provided to you by IncrementX
- Any other information designated in writing by IncrementX as “confidential” or any designation to the same effect.
IncrementX Network Confidential Information does not include information that has become publicly known through no breach by you or IncrementX, or information that has been
- Independently developed without access to IncrementX Network Confidential Information, as evidenced in writing
- Rightfully received by you from a third party
- Required to be disclosed by law or by a governmental authority.
IncrementX hereby affirms to maintain to legacy and confidentiality towards publishers content duly covered under this agreement unless otherwise specified herein.
IncrementX will not serve to EU, UK & Switzerland regions and so GDPR laws will not be applicable to IncrementX.
- INDEMNIFICATION. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.Indemnification. Both the parties hereto agreed to indemnify, defend and hold liable to each other mutually on due conversation with either parties of this agreement and its officers, directors, shareholders, successors, affiliates, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all costs, claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, losses, damages and attorney fees arising from any claims and lawsuits or proceeding for libel, slander, copyright, and trademark violation as well as all other claims resulting from
- The participation on the Network
- Operation of the Publisher’s Website(s) submitted for participation on the Network
- Otherwise arising from a relationship with each other as referred under this agreement unless specified otherwise. Either parties also agrees to indemnify each other for any legal fees incurred by them, acting reasonably, in investigating or enforcing its rights under this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER PARTY WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS EXCEED THE PAYMENTS TO THE PUBLISHER HEREUNDER.
- MODIFICATION.IncrementX reserves the right to amend these provisions of the present Agreement that are minor in scope or nature, and to do so without citing any reasons, provided such modifications do not lead to the Agreement as a whole being restructured. IncrementX will communicate, by e-mail, the modified conditions at least two weeks prior to the Effective Date. Advertisers who do not object in text form (letter, e-mail, fax) to the modification within four weeks after the receipt of the e-mail will be deemed to have accepted the respective modification. IncrementX will specifically indicate the possibility of objecting to the modification and the consequences of the four-week deadline.If the Advertiser(s) objects to the new (modified) Terms, IncrementX´s request to so modify them will be deemed to have been rejected. The Agreement will then be continued without the proposed modification. The right of the parties to terminate their participation on the IncrementX Network remains unaffected hereby. The possibility of terminating the Agreement will also be indicated specifically.
- NON-SOLICITATION.During the term of this Agreement, and any renewal thereof, and for one (1) year after its termination for any reason, Advertiser agrees that it will not do business directly or indirectly with any Publisher listed on the IncrementX Network, or directly or indirectly solicit or induce such Publisher to do business directly with the Advertiser. Advertiser understands and agrees that this prohibition is a key consideration and inducement for IncrementX to enter into this Agreement with Advertiser, and to provide the services hereunder.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION.This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of U.S. For any matter related to the interpretation or execution of this Agreement, the parties expressly waive to submit to any courts which might have jurisdiction over the subject matter, and agree to submit to the sole competence and jurisdiction of the New York Courts.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS.Force Majeure. Except for payment obligations, if either party is prevented from performing or is unable to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement due to causes beyond the reasonable control of the party invoking this provision, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of civil or military authorities, riots or civil disobedience, wars, strikes or labour disputes (each, a “Force Majeure Event”), such party’s performance shall be excused and the time for performance shall be extended accordingly provided that the party immediately takes all reasonably necessary steps to resume full performance. If such party remains unable to resume full performance fifteen (15) days after the Force Majeure Event, the other party may terminate this Agreement upon written notice.Severability. Should any of the provisions of this Agreement be adjudged invalid or unenforceable by the rules and regulations of New York court, such provisions shall be deemed severed from the remainder of this Agreement and not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement. In that case, such provisions shall be changed and interpreted to achieve the purposes of those provisions as much as possible within the extent of relevant laws or judgement of the court.
Survival. Sections 12, 13, 14, 17 and 18 shall survive termination or expiration of this Agreement for any reason. All other rights and obligations of the parties under this Agreement shall expire upon termination of this Agreement, except that all payment obligations accrued hereunder prior to termination or expiration shall survive such termination.
Assignment. Neither party may assign, sub-license, delegate or otherwise transfer any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may, without the consent of the other party, assign this Agreement to an entity merging with, consolidating with, or purchasing substantially all its assets or stock, provided that the assignee shall assume in writing all rights and obligations under this Agreement.
Notices. All notices and other communications hereunder shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly given when delivered in person (including by internationally recognized commercial delivery service), and on the day the notice is sent when sent by verified facsimile, if the time of transmission is during recipient’s business day, or if not on the next business day thereafter, in each case to the respective parties at the addresses provided by the them in writing.
Either party may change its address by providing the other party with written notice of the change in accordance with this section.
Relationship of Parties. The parties are independent contractors and will have no right to assume or create any obligation or responsibility on behalf of the other party. Neither party shall hold itself out as an agent of the other party. This Agreement will not be construed to create or imply any partnership, agency, joint venture or formal business entity of any kind.
Waiver. No delay or failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under this Agreement will constitute a waiver of such right or remedy. All waivers must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the party waiving its rights. A waiver by any party of any breach or covenant shall not be construed as a waiver of any succeeding breach of any other covenant.
Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements, oral or written, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. The information and documents provided by Publisher(s) and Advertiser(s) to IncrementX, as requested by the latest in order to enter the Agreement, shall be also considered as part of this Agreement. This Agreement may not be amended without the written consent of the parties.
Headings. The headings of the articles and paragraphs contained in this Agreement are inserted for convenience and are not intended to be part of or to affect the interpretation of this Agreement.
Construction. The parties acknowledge and agree that the Agreement has been jointly prepared and its provisions will not be construed more strictly against either party as a result of its participation in such preparation.
Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, which taken together shall form one legal instrument.
No Third Party Beneficiaries. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure solely to the benefit of the parties hereto and their permitted assigns and nothing herein, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer upon any other person any legal or equitable right, benefit or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of this Agreement.
Amendments. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by an instrument in writing signed by, or on behalf of, IncrementX, Partner(s), Publisher(s) and/or Advertiser(s).
NOTE: This is not the actual MSA. The actual terms and conditions may change as per the IO.